Important Safety Tips to Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can occur in homes as a result of heating of appliances, typically gas fueled. Because of the lack of odor or color, it is particularly dangerous and hard to detect, and the effects of carbon monoxide can be severe and even deadly. 

Below is a great resource from one of our company partners, Nationwide Private Client, outlining some great safety tips and information about the impacts of carbon monoxide.